19 March 2016

Card - In the Meadow

Hello.  

I haven't posted for a few weeks, sorry.  I've been making Easter cards for my family, but can't post these just yet. Once the cards have been received, I'll add them.

Last Wednesday was the regular meeting of the team I am part of, held at my place.  My team leader, Chloe Evans has introduced regular team awards - Top Sales and Demo of the Month.  How surprised was I to be one of the top 4 demos in February?  Not to mention receiving the inaugural Demo of the Month award for my "determination in holding classes and never giving up even if it doesn't go to plan".  Each month our team will nominate someone in our team who has done something that we feel they should be recognised for.  How good is that?

At the meetings, we do a quick make and take and I wanted to share the card I made for the team to complete.  I found it on Linda Bareis Pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/ldb56/).  She saw it on stampinup.com, but I couldn't find it.  I used the Envelope punch board to round the corner and make a matching envelope.

Enough of my rambling....here is the card.   I hope you like it as much as I do.



Product List


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good week.

Robyn
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I had so much making this card at our team meeting. Thank you so much for teaching me a new technique too. And your new blog is absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work Goldy 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe. It was fun showing you how I did it, and to see you add your own style.

    ReplyDelete

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig